DIY SEO solutions for small business
Easy-to-use software. Affordable monthly payments. And no long-term contracts.
Life’s good at the top – our SEO software will help you get there
Try it. Love it.
Or take us up on our 10-day money-back guarantee.
You know that SEO done well will put your website at the forefront of search engines. And you know that’s exactly what you need to ensure the right people find you. There’s just one tiny catch; you can’t spend what you don’t have.
If you’re a small business with a limited budget, our DIY SEO software is the answer. You don’t even need digital experience – it’s an all-in-one tool that provides everything you need to complete your own SEO.
Everything small businesses need for DIY SEO
- The all-in-one DIY SEO software for small businesses looking to step-up their digital presence. Keyword guidance, link building, rank tracking, reporting, and more.
- What's included? Our full suite of tools with everything a small business needs for doing SEO in-house.
KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON UNDER THE HOOD OF YOUR WEBSITE
- Analysis & Strategy: Site analysis that identifies gaps and opportunities in your site’s SEO before pulling them together in your own SEO strategy
- Custom monthly reporting: Set priorities and track performance with our drag-and-drop report builder
GUIDANCE TO POWER-UP PERFORMANCE
- Guided monthly SEO actions: Step-by-step to improve your website based on the site analysis. And you’re not alone – you’ll be supported with an explanation of how to do each action
TOOLS FOR ONGOING MANAGEMENT
- Local SEO: A tool for optimising your Google My Business Profile and improving your Google Map rankings
- Keyword analysis: Simple researching for the ideal keyword phrases to target – see what your customers are searching for (not to mention the keywords your competitors are using!)
- Keywork tracking: Track the performance of up to 75 keywords across Google search and Google Maps
- Backlink management: Track existing and build new backlinks to your website
- Technical SEO reporting: Auditing tool with recommendations for fixing technical SEO errors
LOVE LETTERS FROM YOURS TRULY
- Straight into your inbox: Monthly email updates on the status of key actions, as well as your ‘to do’ for the following month (sent with love to make sure you’re always on top of what your website’s puttin’ down)
Software + SEO Academy
- Supplement your DIY SEO journey with our easy-to-follow online courses.
- What’s included? Everything in the Software plan, plus:
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE SUPPLEMENTS
- Access to our SEO Academy: Easy-to-follow online courses to give you a solid understanding of SEO, expand your knowledge, and make the most of Rocket!
Bite-sized modules are video-led, making it super-easy to self-master SEO and Rocket!
Software + Us
- Software plus two hours of us a month to help implement your SEO changes.
- What’s included? Everything in the Software plan, plus:
STRESS-FREE SEO SUPREMACY
- Software plus us: Two hours of us a month to answer questions and help implement your SEO activities.
How does Rocket
Rocket analyses your website and develops an SEO plan of attack, which is then broken down into step-by-step tasks.
The plan is broken down into monthly, bite-sized actions, with handy guides to support you along the way.
Your dashboard provides you with complete access, while monthly emails report your site’s activity, as well as the status of your SEO actions.
Love it or get a full refund.
10-day money-back guarantee
Believe us – we know small business struggles. Which is why we don’t want anyone second-guessing the opportunity to DIY their own SEO and absolutely nail it – and at a fraction of the cost of done-for-you monthly services.
We know we’re not all meant to be, so if Rocket isn’t the perfect fit just email us within 10 days of your purchase and we’ll happily refund your payment.
There are so many SEO tools out there – why is Rocket any different?
Most SEO tools cater for experienced SEO users. They provide in-depth data surrounding the SEO campaign with the assumption that the user has the knowledge and experience to interpret that data and make changes accordingly.
Rocket is different in that it’s instructive-based, not data-based. Rocket doesn’t assume you have a particular level of SEO knowledge – instead, it:
- Helps you build an SEO strategy unique to your website
- Tells you what to do with step-by-step instructions, and
- Tracks and communicates how your site is performing, enabling you to amend your strategy as your SEO improves.
How important is SEO for small business?
Given that Google is now a verb, it’s critical
Customers are habitually searching for products and services.
If you’re not included in those results, how can they find you?
For small business, it’s an SEO no-brainer
Quick and easy
You get instant access and can be up and running in under an hour
No SEO training required
Rocket builds your strategy for you
No technical genius needed
No minimum time commitment
Even a few hours a month will deliver results
Track your performance
And tweak your strategy to suit
Small business budget-friendly
Because finances shouldn’t limit your SEO performance
No strings attached
We get small business challenges, particularly the financial ones.
This is why there’s no long-term contract to use Rocket – just a single monthly payment that you can cancel at any time.
SEO isn’t a quick fix, so start now
While a quick Google search provides the on-the-go, instant gratification that digital-savvy customers’ demand, there’s one problem.
That instant gratification is provided by SEO. And SEO? It takes time to build.
But with Rocket, there’s never been a better time to start upping your digital game. It’s beginner-friendly and budget-friendly, so stop watching your competitors get ahead in the search results and get cracking.
And let’s be real – it costs less than your daily coffee and provides a longer hit. What are you waiting for?
Rocket works with all websites, including:
Need more info?
Shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy.
Scrap your Sunday best – showcase your awesomeness every day with Rocket, the DIY SEO tool and your new best friend.
You. Me. Brand. Now. recognises that sovereignty was never ceded, and pays our respects to Elders past and present.
We acknowledge the strength, fortitude, wisdom and culture of the Darug peoples on whose land we work.